
Today I had a Doctor's appointment with my dermatologist! I had a few spots on my back that were worrying me because they are just ever changing! ;o) My doctor always tells me its the spot's that keep changing not the ones that stay the same that I need to get checked! It was funny cause once I was on the table for my exam my doctor says Oh WOW Mrs. Boatner you have a bunch of moles! With as many moles as you have I have to see you at least twice a year. He does my exam and the spots out of maybe the 15 that I had questions about only one looked suspicious to him.
So he scheduled surgery for me on Sept 11th and I will return on the 25th for my pathology report! I am not worried about it I have had this done before when I was 12and everything turned out just fine well except for the ugly scars it leaves!
Bo got to go with me to the appointment because he had to go to Huntsville anyway to pick up some supplies from our pool supplier's so after we picked up the supplies we headed to a local Mexican restaurant for a late lunch. OK here is where the pink punch buggy comes into play! Ever since we went to Atlanta we have been screaming PUNCH BUGGY every time we see a Volkswagen Beetle or the original bug if we are lucky enough to catch the classic on the road. We have the biggest time playing this and it makes the trips seem shorter! Well today on our way to the Mexican restaurant I see the MOTHER of all punch Buggies! Its PINK with RED LIPS. I tried to get a picture but Huntsville Driver's are so not patient and about ran over us while I tried to get my camera phone to take the picture. I just knew that was going to make MacKenzie and Isabella's day to see a picture of this wonderful piece of an automobile, but I did not get it. :o( So if anyone is driving down sparkman on any given day and see this Mother of all Punch Buggy's on the side of the road will you please take a picture of it and send it to me so I can show my girls! ;o) Well its 9:00 and I am beat from today's activities! I hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Monday! Blessings!
1 comment:
Oh my sister still loves playing this game and does it every time she rides with me! :)
Post a Comment