Friday, August 1, 2008

Since you've been gone!

Well since that's one of my favorite songs ha ha! Since I have been gone my laptop crashed and I lost all of my beach pictures and all pictures of Silas Birthday party so I won't be posting any pictures of his birthday party! Boo

Well since I last posted we took Silas to see the Wiggles. ha ha He had such a blast! It was so precious we let him get down to walk into the arena he was looking around like oh this is more than I wanna be around. He looked a little frightened to be honest. Then he looked up and saw the big Wiggles sign hanging from the rafter's and it was like you could see his thought process. He get's this huge smile on his face and point’s ohhhhh wiggles! It was precious Bo and I of course were not all that excited but seeing Silas so happy and him really getting into something was priceless! We had a great time with just our little man!

That Friday we got up cleaned the house, swam a bit then did the rest of the laundry. After we got done with all of that I packed all of our bags. We headed to Grant to drop Silas off for the weekend with my parents because we were taking the girls to Six Flags and White Water for the weekend! We got back to town trying to find our friend who gave us the tickets because Bo had invited one of our friends and he FINALLY told us the day of that he was gonna go so we had to hunt Rob down for the extra ticket. ha ha Marvin is all I am going to say hahaha. We left Scottsboro around 8:30 that night and I think we ended up in Atlanta sometime around 12:30 our time. We got in did not even change clothes we all just climbed up in the beds and went to sleep. The next morning we met Marvin at the Wendy's before you get to Six Flags and picked him up. No need in paying two parking’s right? We had such a great time I was very proud of MacKenzie she rode EVERY SINGLE RIDE in the park! I mean I am talking the ones I would never ever ride. I said over and over she reminded me of my older sister Laura. That girl is not afraid to ride anything. ha ha Bella and I rode every ride that Bella was tall enough to ride. I did ride a couple of rides with out her that she was not tall enough for. I was pretty proud of myself as well ha ha I am so afraid of heights but I rode just about all of the rides. The only one I did not ride was superman and goliath. Ha ha Well it started raining around 5:45 and we were done. So we just left ha ha who gets done with Six Flags in like five hours. We bought the fast pass thing my friend Lindsay recommended and I have to say I will never ever go there again without purchasing it again. We had different lines than everyone else we would enter the exit if there were no fast pass lines at the ride. IT WAS GREAT! We had a great time and so glad Marvin got to go with us because that boy is crazy funny. My daughter loves her some Marvin they even have nicknames for each other its very cute! We dropped him off at his car and then we went to this great little restaurant around the corner from our hotel Panda Express OH MY MERCY it was so good and cheap! We goofed off around the hotel and went to bed early we were exhausted.
Sunday we got up and got our bathing suits on and headed to Whitewater. We had such a great time doing all the slides and splashing around in the wave pool and the three kids zones. I think Bo and I had the best time laughing at what some people in this world wear to places like this. I mean come on now I had no idea they make bikinis that big! WOW anyway Bella had a few little problems at the water park. She is so light weight and tiny that she really does take off and fly down some of these slides one of them I bet you her little bottom never touched the slide from the initial push off at the top. The one where you cross your arms/legs and just slide straight down. haha it was so funny she had the best time on that one. Then there was another time she got stuck in one of the totally enclosed slides and Bo went down after her and he ran straight into her knocked her off her float. Thank Goodness his fatherly instincts were on cause he reached after her and grabbed her and put her on his float with him. She was scared to death God love her! After that we had just a great time splish splashing around! Then headed back to Bama to pick up or little guy. I miss him so much and its funny he looked taller to me when I first laid eyes on him. While at My mother's Silas learned to scream to the top of his lungs and sing songs. ha ha so it’s so cute now to hear him sing songs to the top of his lungs.

Monday we just relaxed a bit Bo went to buy me a bike and get Silas a little yuppie trailer that attaches to the back of his bike. We decided to go on our first Boatner family bicycle ride. Well while going down one of these big ol hills in our neighborhood Bella was going probably 25-30 mph and for some strange reason just jumped off the bike and hurt herself pretty bad. She has road rash all down her left side and was very sick to her tummy. I was worried she may have even through all her pads and helmet bumped her head to hard. I was up all that night I may have slept 1 1/2 hours worrying about my girl.

Bo and I have decided its time to get healthy so we are on a diet and riding bikes to get some exercise. We are not watching T.V so much just getting out and riding our bikes in this very rough neighborhood. haha Not Rough like scared to be here but rough as in hills TONS OF THEM! Bo and I are going on a trip in December to Mexico so we want to look our best! That and our Ten year anniversary is next year and we wanna renew our wedding vows with a ceremony so! Got good reason's to loose this weight and get in shape! Well that's all that’s going on well going on that I care to talk about just yet! ;o) Hope everyone has a great weekend. Blessings

5 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

What a great weekend!

LuLu's Lane said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun and what a way to end your summer!

christina-defining moments said...

We have been thinking we would take the girls to a water park or something but with the new one coming I think we are going to wait a little longer. My oldest would be the one to ride all the scary rides too!

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

Bought time you posted! Totally understand the computer problems..been lucky so far..but would be devastated if it happened..very entertaining blog..would love to have been there for it all..I love whitewater..and I can so see Bella just flying down the slides..superman was a great ride..you really felt like you were flying..of course..I don't know that I could ride it now..it seems that my insides are not exactly like they were before Brylee...Poor Bella...have a great night!

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

I love your new blog template. Miss the blogs you read part though. I like to keep up with where your sister is in the adoption process and don't know her blog address.