Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Help I missed the bus and can't shut up!

Well I slept like poowy last night so it was so hard to get up at 5:40 this morning. So hard that I stayed in bed till 5:55 hee hee My girls were up eating there cereal. They eat then go brush there teeth wash there face and do there hair! Get dressed and run to the door! As we are getting out the gate we look up and the bus comes to maybe a half a second stop and pulls off. It was like 6:36 normally he does not come until 6:40 so we were on time he was just early! The girls went into freak mode crying. Bo tells them to hop in the car and he chased the bus down and get's them on the bus then comes back to the house!

Bo called me all through the day today. I think he really loves me or is just bored out of his mind now that we are going out of pool season! hee hee MacKenzie called Bo from school twice today and he called me every time she called to tell me what she was calling about! First she left her Monday folder then the next call was because her ear hurt!

Well she gets home and tells us I had to pull 2 cards. Ok I would never ever admit this in front of the children because well that's just bad parenting. Talking I can almost take that because bless there hearts they don't get to do much talking anymore while they are in school from Kindergarten on up! I am ok with it I think these children need discipline on a huge scale. BUT BUT BUT My child today while everyone was doing there work in silence was making that's right you guessed it PIG noises like OINK OINK OINK! Can someone tell me what the heck that is all about? PIG NOISES BE FOR REAL MACKENZIE BOATNER! I need some help here Mother's of talker's what do I do to help her realize she has gotta help Mrs. Worley do her job. I told MacKenzie we all have job's at school that Mrs. Worley's job is to teach and that MacKenzie's job was to listen and learn not talk and make noises! Sheeeeesh! I don't want to have another year of spanking her bottom, taking her things away (cause lets face it she does not have much to take away here) I seriously have tried everything my sister has told me to try and nothing seems to be helping! I know some people are just talker's I am one of them but I even know when to shut up! ughhhh OH PLEASE HELP ME YE MASTER'S OH MOTHERHOOD!

On a good note our land is looking awesome and we are getting so close to breaking ground! I think we are going to wait till after this election to get started! When the head of a family runs for office the whole family runs for office. My girls have been going door to door with my in-laws meeting people and giving them a card and maybe if they are lucky a mint! ;o) No really I will say I am not a fan of the political ring. The last time he ran for Mayor and did not win It broke my heart. If anyone in this world is running for office for all the right reason's its my father in law. He honestly loves his place and believes that these people are the best you will ever find. He wants to make Scottsboro a better place and he has a lot at stake he is working not only for everyone else and there families but his legacy will be here once he is gone! He wants to continue to make Scottsboro an even better place than it already is. OK This is not a paid political advertisement its just how I feel about this man. He is amazing, he gets on my nerves and sometimes I wanna kill him, but when my hole world has fallen apart twice he was the first one there to hold me and let me cry and told me he was going to do whatever it took to help fix it because that's what Daddy's do. He has helped so many people that I for one would have told to go jump off a bridge. He is a master at forgiveness and second chances. He has his Moments but I love him and he would do this city good to be on the council again! That's just a daughter talking lol :o) Got pic's of the land check them out! Blessings!



3 comments:

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

Ok, I'm sorry, but that is hilarious. I can't offer you any advice though. I'd be afraid to tell you all the craziness that happens during school time at our house.

Love the new blog layout, but for some reason the words are dark gray and barely show up against the black background.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

LuLu's Lane said...

How is the house building coming along. I love all the pics you post. It really makes the blogs. Thanks for your kind words on my page. Can you believe it has been 10 years for us. We are actually leaving next weekend for Alaska. We are super excited! You know us always on the go...lovins

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

Ok, it's time for another blog update. Two weeks of suspenseful waiting, is just too much and I know that there has to have been some hilarious happenings in the Boatner household in the last 2 weeks.