Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jehovah Jireh my provider!

So last week "M" teacher sent home a note telling us she had discussed how the dollar is loosing its value. She also called to tell us that "M" seemed to be having a bad day after they talked about this that she thought a few of the children were really upset over it. I was at the church when I got the call about it and we started talking about how in public schools they are not allowed to teach that we do not have to worry about these things because we know that God will provide for us. Am I saying that we can just go out and spend spend spend? NO we do have to be faithful stewards of the blessings God has given us but we do not panic like the rest of the country because we believe that Jehovah Jireh is our Provider. I wanted to share two verses that have brought Hubby and I through some rough times financially and emotionally!

In Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall abundantly supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

My sister and I were talking the other day about our planet and all that the media is saying about how if we keep going the rate we are then planet will burn up! ummm Well "Heaven and earth will pass away but My words shall not pass away" (Matthew 24:35). I don't know what in the world possessed me to write this out but I have been hearing so much of oh we are going into a depression. Well we may be but we do not have to worry about all the world does because we know with whom we have our faith in. I hope all is well with everyone! Blessings

P.S. We close on our land tomorrow morning at 10:00 then after that we are heading to Memphis for 4 nights to the big Million Dollar race! I will have my computer but my good friend will be using it for school more than I will for blogging! Pray for us for protection as we travel all that way in our Motor home with all of our children! Blessings

No comments: