Our lives right now are just so so busy and this weekend proved to be just as busy! Friday night we were getting ready to head out to the ballfields when a rough storm with lots of cloud to ground lightening rolled through. We just decided that we were not going to take the kids out in that and even if it stopped raining I was not about to get my kids out in wet hot muggy Alabama weather. So we decided we would get groceries and grab some Chinese food. I think we got in the bed at like 11:00 that night.
Saturday Hubby had to work and we had plans for a long day so we all got shower's "M" this morning gave "S" a bath and got him dressed. I mean diaper,shirt,shorts,socks,shoes. I was very impressed with her this morning and she was very proud of herself she is such a big helper. We headed to the store to wait till Hubby got off work. I ended up working answering the phones selling pool chemicals all that jazz. We got out of there around 11:30 and headed to Tammy's shop to get hair cuts first up was Hubby then "S" then Me. OK anyone that knows me knows I have full out panic attacks when things start to change up. I do one of two things I will go hide in my shell (like we discussed earlier) or I will start freaking out breathing hard and break out into sweats. I can not make appointments to get my hair cut the spirit has to hit me and I sit down in the chair and tell her to just make one quick chunk then I normally am OK. Well today I decided it was time to cut it off I mean I got 4 inches cut off the back! The way my hair is and it always grows like this is my back grows into this tail like flip out mess. So I cut the whole tail end of my hair off. Its about up to my chin all around I really really like it. I am going this week to get it colored I may do my normally fall flava( you know you just laughed) of red chunky low lights! I don't know yet but I will post pictures whenever I decide to bust the camera out again! Then after we went to get a late lunch we headed to the square for the "First Monday" festivities on the square. Our store was one of the sponsor's and my family here in the Boro sure does love cars we entered like 3 or 4. So we walked around looking at the cars and then decided to take the kids around the square looking at the things people brought to sale. We stopped and talked to everyone we knew and folks we did not know that were shaking our hand and saying "one more to go, we are voting for your Dad" that took a while then we went back to the car show talked to all the folks around City Hall heard the results of the car show went back to the store loaded everything up for Monday at the drag strip then headed back out to the house for a little bit the girls wanted to swim and I had to brush the pool down before I could let them in. That took forever ha ha I cleaned the pool longer than they swam. We headed out to town to look for things for the new house. Then back home to grill and hang out with my in laws to watch the ballgames. Bama won and so did Auburn so all in all in Alabama it was a great day for football.
Sunday we got up got the kids dressed sent my girls to church with my in-laws because they wanted to go to Art Sunday and we teach our class for Second Service so there was no way we could get back to go and make it my parents house for lunch. We had a great little service a full service our class reach capacity again there were 18 in there with us. "S" did wonderful in his class he cried a little when we dropped him off and a few min before bayou started. Marvin came into our class ha ha and helped then after church he followed us to Grant to pick up the girls at the bottom of the mountain at 72. Marvin left his car there and we headed up the mountain to my parents for a day of eating, laughing, talking, card playing, joker playing, yelling (that's how my parents, sisters and myself talk). We had the best time the kids played outside the majority of the day we grilled out a great lunch. The boys played cards laughed and talked all day long. The girls sat around talking about what's going on in our lives right now and gave opinions as we always do. It was a wonderful time and we did not leave till 11:30 that night. We dropped Marvin off at his car then headed back to the boro we got home at 12:00 AM EXHAUSTION I tell you!
Monday we got up and my hubby made a great breakfast then we headed outside to help my in laws in the yard they were trimming bushes and planting fall flowers. The girls planted with my Mother in law while Hubby and I raked up everything my father in law trimmed off the tree's bushes vines. Then we came in took another shower ha ha and headed to home-depot and walmart to get something Hubby needed for his race car. Then to the shop to get our rig and off we went to the drag strip. It was a long long day. Hubby did a great job he got down to 5 cars and was thrown out of his lane and the car slowed down. It was a late night we got home around 2:30 this morning. I could not go straight to bed I had to lay the girls clothes out for today iron them sign planners and put a load of towels on. I got into the bed looked at the clock and it was 3:30 I told Hubby do not wake me up in the morning you need to walk the girls to the bus.
Tuesday I slept till 9:57 and that's all that has happened except "S" sleeping till 11:00 and woke up in a wonderful mood! Going to do laundry I have a ton of it and ironing to do. Plus "B" starts gymnastic lessons today with a family friend and we are so excited! Well I hope everyone had a great weekend! HA HA This was a long boring post! Blessings!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment