Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OK I don't mean to blog twice today!

However I was ironing clothes and "listening" to The View and they had Bill Maher on there show talking about his new movie called "Religulous" in this movie he is pretty much goes around questioning and making fun of peoples faith saying that we are talking to our "imaginary friend". I knew that Elizabeth would not take that She did say to him "your Mocking my faith" However I was very proud of Sherry for not laying down and letting this man knock her faith. OK here is a quote from the new poster child for Atheism this one really hacked me off.


It has been my pleasure over the last decade and a half to make organized religion one of my favorite targets. I often explained to people, "I don't need to make fun of religion, it makes fun of itself." And, then I go ahead and make fun of it too, just for laughs.

With religious fanatics like George Bush and Osama bin Laden now taking over the world, it seemed to me in recent years that this issue -- this cause of debunking the man behind the curtain -- needed to have a larger, more insistent and focused forum than late night television. I wanted to make a documentary, and I wanted it to be funny. In fact, since there is nothing more ridiculous than the ancient mythological stories that live on as today's religions, this movie would try to be a real knee slapper. Unless, of course, you're religious, then you might not like it.


I ABSOLUTLEY DISAGREE with Mr. Atheism I believe Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen! I believe in a God who cares of about all things and I have been through things in my life that if there were not a God I would not be alive. I can not deny what God has done in my life nor will I ever try. I serve a mighty mighty God who said Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: Utoh Mr. Maher you just mocked my GOD. So according to Mr. Maher I am ridicules and I have an imaginary friend. So to that I say I am very proud to be ridicules and have an "imaginary friend". OK no more blogging no more Internet lots more packing and cleaning and getting ready for our trip. Blessings

1 comment:

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

HA..tell him girl...I just found your new blog..so I am playing catchup! Don't know why I didn't save it..anywhoo..i saw that on a youtube video last night..and was appalled! Wish you could tell him to his face!!!!!!!!!!