Sunday, September 14, 2008

T M I = To much information!

So I have been noticing I have been giving to much information on my blogs. I mean our last name was in our blog title and I freely show pictures and tell of what we are doing and what's to come. So I decided to change my blog title and change our profile name up. YIKES my sister was hacked once and some crazy had all kinds of information for her and her spook has kinda woke me up to the fact I am putting my life out there for any crazy to read. Not saying that you lovely 10 that read my blog are crazy but ya know what I am saying. ;o) I LOVE YOU GUYS!

We have had a crazy week this week lots of working,school,homework,laundry,snotty noses. Silas caught my funk and has been a big BOOGER all week long.
We have had a lot of house activity this week finally is what I say to that. We have been at a stand still for three weeks thanks to the land survey folks. We finally got the land survey done this week, the house plans appraised and our loan approved (So not FPU Kristie but ya know) we got our door knobs in that I ordered off eBay (thank you Alli for the tip) we saved 300.00 on door knobs alone just by buying them off eBay.

I went to the Doctor on Thursday afternoon and that the spot removed. Let me just tell you that was the most uncomfortable thing I have done since childbirth. I have to keep a band-aid on it for two weeks. YUCK YUCK I should hear from him Monday or Tuesday on the pathology report! Standing firm on my faith I serve a BIG God who cares about everything down to my little spot. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am blessed coming in and blessed going out! ;o) I love my Aunt Di. When we were kids she drove us to school and every morning we would have to say those confessions and I have to say I have passed this one onto my children. How better to start and finish your day confessing God's blessings and promises over yourself and your children!

Laura, Sean, Mom, and Dad came up this past Thursday to help me purge the storage buildings and our garage. She had a yard sale this past Saturday to help fund her adoption. I needed to get rid of some things and she needed things for her yard sale so I killed two birds with one stone. I got rid of so much stuff and I have to say was very glad to see it go it was like lifting a weight off my shoulders.

Saturday we got up and went into work with Bo and after work we went to Chattanooga to the Drag strip Bo ran a 5,000.00 he was doing so good. He got down to 20 cars and his transmission broke sent us home early. We had a good time though just being together as a family. Not saying we don't like "hanging out" but we have been bringing it on home here lately. I have to say its so much fun to just be with my husband and children and enjoy them. Life is to short and we never know when we will be called to the throne of grace so I am going to take full advantage of my family while they are young and still like me. hee hee

Today we got up got ready for church had our class we had I think 16 in there. After church we went to eat at TGI Fridays then onto Costco then home. I have done laundry just about all day we had dinner with the in-laws like we do almost every Sunday night. Then back home for showers and more laundry! hee hee

Well I am going to wrap this one up I hope everyone had a great week. The rain makes this girl sleepy! Blessings