There has been so much going on around here. I feel like I am always doing something. Thursday Morning I had my recheck on my incision. All is well and that little booger itches soooo stinkin bad but its alright this to shall pass! After I got out of the doctor's office I went to grab "S" and I some lunch!
**Warning Soap Box** I am a little angry about this one and you can tell :o( I had an interesting phone conversation while on my way into town and I am just curious why in the world do people not leave well enough alone? I mean some of the things I heard were so hateful and could seriously disturbed one if they were not secure in there relationship with the Lord. I won't go into detail because its a private family matter but I will say this. EVERYONE Me included need to worry about our own family not everyone else's lives and keep our two cents worth to ourselves. I mean seriously if you are not helping you are hendering and well enough said on that point. I am just as guilty and have learned a valuable lesson. If its got nothing to do with me to keep my Mouth shut. Ughh I mean seriously people can be so mean and spiteful. OK OFF MY SOAP BOX!**
I went straight to the church after we got something to eat. We had craft day we made all of the crafts for all 3 campuses for 4 straight weeks, put the new Cd's in there cases and the new dvds the same. I always love getting to hang out with my Little Praisers family. Meredeth your story of the tire and the broke down car was I am sure a horrible experience but know you are not alone we OWN a tire and mechanic shop and I am driving around on some almost bald tires! So I am there with you sister! We had a great time chatting and working on the crafts and fixing boxes (all Ashley) For all campuses and classes. Listen up Little Praisers Coordinators on week 4 if your are teaching that week please note I DID NOT MAKE THE PAPER PLATE MOUTH'S! bahahahah (Jesus forgive me I just told a little fib) That was the hardest thing to make when you did not have a) Adult scissors b) a straight blade c)you had to use hair trimming dull scissors then go to borrow from the church office and they were dull too. SO I did my best its horrible and half the time the chick is talking out the side of her face! ha ha But oh well I tried. I had to make 17 sets of 8 ha ha good times. I left the church and headed back to the Boro to meet Hubby at the the store so we could take the dragster out to the mountain to make a few practise runs on the new transmission before we head up to Memphis next week for the Million. That's to far to go to have the blame thing break down first pass. Car did great seems to be on point! We are excited about next week.
While we were out there one of our former employee's came out. He had just gotten a horrible report that morning. He has a 2 1/2 inch tumor on his right testicle and found a spot in his chest! He was scheduled for surgery the following morning to have the testicle removed and sent off for biopsy. (That was yesterday and he came through fine, we are praying for a good report on the biopsy) Please join me in praying for him he is only 24 years old his name is Joshua Couch. He is pretty upset and was very worried about what all this means to him. I just kept encouraging him to get his life right with the Lord and to cry out for Mercy. God love him it just broke my heart.
We got home around 9:00 and I still had to make apple dumplings for "M" class. She had picked the final day of the 2 week long Johnny Apple Seed Apple recipe tasting for me to bring something in. I mean my Apple dumplings are "M" favorite dessert that I make and this would be the second time in 2 years that I have made them and sent them to school. (She was a little upset that 2 of the girls said they were OK ha ha) She wants everyone to love them like she does. I told her (here is a good lesson) and you can not please everyone all the time. So what if they don't like them all that matters to you is that you like them. It's not your issue do not take it personal.
Friday morning was the Big Homecoming. Now here in the Boro this is a huge deal. Back home we did not get out half a day and we did not have a homecoming parade. Granted I did not go to public school but I know that with as many schools there are in Huntsville they could not shut downtown down every day for a parade. My sister called (pray for her she has pneumonia) to update me on how she was feeling and see what I was doing. I told her I was picking the girls up from school and going home to get ready for the H/C parade. She was like the elementary school got out early for H/C? I thought well yeah and then it dawned on me she was like me from Huntsville and this was not practised there. We headed down to City Hall to hang out with our buddies down there and wait on the parade. It was a great little parade and I was hoping Rashad would ride but he is to cool I guess. I can't believe he is graduating it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. It does not seem like it was just the other day I met him 13 years old and a pain in my tail. He is such a wonderful young man I love that boy just like he was my own! After the parade we ran home got dressed and headed back out to the ballgame. It seemed like anyone who at one point in there lives breathed the air in Scottsboro was there. That place was jam packed. Thank Goodness we have reserved seats because we never would have gotten a seat.
(SIDE NOTE) My daughter's want me to tell you guys about Butler's band. They had the biggest laugh in there lives and I felt a little bad. You see Butler's band is rather small but a big sound came out of them they played all new on the charts songs and I loved watching them. That's not the laugh the dance line had 2 girls and 1 boy (THATS RIGHT I SAID BOY). Allow me to explain to you what they had on. The girls had on an off one shoulder green sequined top with skin tight black pants and white gloves on the boy had on a Skin tight green sequined shirt with the same skin tight black pants and white gloves. Do not get me wrong I am all for Boy's dancing I think its great but ummm this boy he danced the girls into the ground and he pranced all over that field. I had no idea boy's hips could move like that. I felt bad for him because you could hear the WHOLE Scottsboro side roaring in laughter. This little brown guy just danced his heart out and smiled the whole way through it and then proceeded to prance his hip shacking booty all the way to the other side and stand and sway and shake it up in the stands. Hubby says he wished he had taken a video so that I could post it on here for you guys to get the full picture.
Today we have a birthday party to go today. One of my good friend's little girls is turning 2 and having a big party. My friend and I joke and say her 2 year old and my "S" are going to get married one day. They talk about each other all the time and the only person she wanted at her party was "S" they are precious. They really are so cute to watch because they really do love being with each other. Probably more than there Mommy's do and that is saying a lot. My friend and I can sit and talk for hours and hours if we both had the time. ha ha She is going to school taking a full class load at night, taking care of 3 little girls during the day. Ha Ha and I think I have it rough. I am always doing laundry or cleaning up this house or taking the kids to gymnastics or something. So right now is not a very good time to sit and chat on the phone for me. Well I gotta get my kids in the shower and get ready to head out of town for the day. I just wanted to go ahead and update so I did not have a million days to catch up on. Tomorrow is going to be crazy. We have church then Sam's then home to get this house spotless wash all clothes iron all clothes pack all clothes then clean the house on wheels and get her ready for our trip to Memphis! Pray for us! hee hee Blessings!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
I laughed so hard at the Butler Boy! I think everyone did as you said..I am sure if we youtube it..someone has it on there! I don't like all the initials you are using..b/c I don't know who you are talking about!!! Who is "M"?? B/c last time I checked you had a K, B and S???
Post a Comment