Well we do not own Memphis but we do own the land now and we have closed on our construction phase of our loan. I was so super excited to sit there and sign all those thousands of papers! See we are so fortunate that Hubby's parents owned the property behind them and told us we could have it to build. Today it was so funny to be sitting across from that great ol big lawyer office table. Anyone that has ever closed on a house or gone through some sort of legal proceedings knows what I am talking about. Anyway back to the story my Mother and Father in law were sitting across signing over there land and I realized yet again how blessed I am. Those of you who have known me for years know where I come from! ha ha Let me just say The "W" Sister's have been very blessed and come along way. My in-law must really love us because they are willing to put us up for free in there house till our house gets built on the land that they bought paid for and now deeded over to Hubby and I. God is just amazing he loved me and took care of me even when I was living a life full of sin and disobedience. Even when I was not faithful the father was faithful to love and protect me and give me much more than I deserve. TRUST ME I DO NOT DESERVE ANY OF IT! So we got it all signed and Praise Jesus my Mom in law did not have to go anywhere she staid around to play with "S" to keep him happy. We have started this great little game ha ha. I carry all the kids wallet pictures and pictures of there cousins (1st,2nd,3rd) ha ha I got a big family, aunts. Silas likes to play the name game. He gets the whole stack of pictures and tries to remember everyone's names and he actually does a really good job. So mom in law stuck around and they played the name game. I am so stinking excited now we have gotten this done we can fill in all of our permits and things well after we get the whole basement dug out! Hubby's uncle is taking FOREVER ughhhh FAMILY! ha ha That turd told me yesterday it would take about a year for us to be moved in to the house. I told Hubby and he was like nut-uh my Daddy in law thought it was funny because he knew he was cutting up with me. ummm NOT FUNNY FOLKS! :o) Speaking of finished houses I got to get a sneak peek of my BF's house and its AMAZING! She has had this vision and talked about it now for year's and now its finally happening. She should be moving her family in around Halloween! The cabinets are exquisite I love my cabinet maker from Flat Rock but may have to get a "QUOTE" from "A's" She really is into the old antique decor she loves French county style. I have said it before we are the best of friends but when it comes to designing our house's we are so opposite its ridiculous. We get a good chuckle out of how different we found we are in this whole building process. I know God has timed this so perfectly because now "A" is moving in just as we are starting our adventure and she is going to be a wonderful help even more than she already has been.
Well we left closing and picked up the girls from school took them to the library to get some books for our long trip to Memphis and for our 5 days here. We sent notes ahead of time to the girls teachers telling them they would be out of town Thur and Friday to please send there work for the week and there homework so they would not get behind. We have the best teacher's they gladly obliged and sent it all. "B" of course is already done but "M" I would not let her do hers just yet because she is grounded for a seriously bad day on Monday. She has to sit in the motor home and read and do home work all weekend. I know this sounds a little extreme but umm TRUST ME this punishment fits the crime. NOT a good time to be a fly on the B Family wall.
We headed out around 12:00 and got to Memphis around 4:30 ok for those of you who have been to Memphis you will understand this. Laura and I brought our girls up here back around the first of the year to see Hannah Montana and the Jonas brothers and while we were walking to and from our car we were approached by a homeless guy asking us for money and the police saw this going on and called him over to them. Well Laura I believe we saw the same guy today. We were at a gas station and he was going from car to car asking for money we of course only have debit cards and he reeked of liquor so we knew better. I was so dang freaked out being in this area because any of you that have watch the first 48 know that 80% of those are right here in Memphis. Ughh I was so freaking out it was not even funny. Hubby was dying laughing at me. I had the girls laying down "S" in his chair and I was sitting in the floor basically rocking back and forth in the fetal position. bahaha not really but you get the point I was feeling stress. Well anyway we are here at Memphis Motor Sports Park ready to have a blast. The weather here is amazing we have all the windows open in the motor home with NO GENERATOR. ha ha Its awesome. I hope my next post is titled we did it we won the Million Dollar Race. Do me a favor please remember my husband and the rest of these racer's in your prayers. I have been praying a hedge of protection around and about them as they go down that track. I realize its a crazy sport and that it could be very dangerous but he has speed in his blood. Well I best get in bed its not 10:00pm and we have a very long day of time trials and racing. Blessings
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Have fun in Memphis! Let us know how the race goes!
Post a Comment