
So I have been slacking on these post the past few weeks! I wanted to make sure that today I posted because I have some things I am so thankful for.
I am thankful that I God worked the conflicts out before it was to late.
I am thankful that the enemy did not destroy my marriage all those years ago!
I am thankful for all of our friends and family that have been praying and seeking the father for my sister and her adoption!
I am thankful that the money is going to come in and its going to be the exact amount down to the penny!
I am thankful for "M" she may talk in school but at least she can talk.
I am thankful for my Alli she always has a soft voice and wise words.
I am so thankful that my Hubby is taking "The Love Dare" seriously.
I am thankful for my family (moms, dads,sisters,brothers in law, nieces/nephews, cousins) I may not get to see them all as often as I wish but I adore you all.
I am so thankful for a God who forgiveness and thankful he is teaching me to forgive as well even when the person who has done me wrong does not ask. (Forgiveness is something we have to choose to walk in even when we feel we are right)
I can go on and on but most of all i am Thankful for God sending his son to die on the cross for my sins and your sins. If you have not already please pray ask the father to come into your life and make you a new. You are not promised tomorrow life is just a vapor! Heaven is an eternity.
There you have it my Thankful Thursdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment