Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 3

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor.

—Romans 12:10

TODAY’S DARE

Whatever you put your time, energy, and money into will become more important to you. It’s hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that says, “I was thinking of you today.”

OK so yesterday was not the best of day's for me. I do not want to get to deep into the reason's but just know it was one of those day's where you do not honestly know how you feel! You feel all different emotions for a lot of different reason's. I pretty much just cleaned the kitchen and did a couple (meaning 2) loads of laundry then went to my BFF's house to look at her new counter tops and admire her beautiful creation her new house! I did not even remember the dare yesterday so I FAILED however my precious husband did not.

He knew I was having one of those days and was just so precious to me all day. He called to see how I was doing just because he was worried about me. Then last night as we were going to bed. He said honey you wanna read the dare? I had already taken Benadryl because I have broke out into hives. YIKES they itch so bad folks. My reply was No we failed today and I am exhausted so I am just gonna go to bed we can pick it back up tomorrow! To that he says to me I did not fail I opened my eyes to a package in his hand with a big ol smile on his face. By this time my Benadryl had really kicked in I could not keep my eyes open and my arms were weak so I asked him to get the wrapping paper off of it for me. He went to my favorite little gift shop here in town called "Gina's" She wraps very well! hee hee So I open it up and it was a "Bangles from Heaven" bracelet. How awesome is this man? He did not fail his dare he passed it more ways than one! Hubby and I have had our shares of ups and deep dark pits but our God was and is so faithful to see us through. I love this man more today than I did almost 10 years ago on the day I married him. So I am off today to try and work on day 3's dare! hee hee I won't be able to top that!



On another subject please be praying for my sister Laura and her adoption. She is in need of a financial miracle. She has 14 days to come up with 7,500.00 please pray and seek the father on her behalf and if he stirs you to give toward her adoption please contact me and I will gladly send you her address so that you can mail the check to her! Well I best get busy around I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Blessings!

No comments: