Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lately!

Well we got back from the campground Monday night! We had a great time sitting around the fire, riding our bikes, swimming and playing cards! The kids rode there bikes from 7:00 a.m till 6:00 every single day. We would have to make them come in and give there legs a brake. Ha ha We bought walkie talkies so that we could communicate while they were out riding and for emergencies. Praise the Lord we had no emergencies. "S" has learned another new phrase but this one cracks me up and its not bad! I had to drive the dually home from the campground and when you turn into our street there is a big ol pot hole and in the dually it makes a huge bump "S" looks over at me from his car seat with this annoyed look on his face and says "are you kiddin me are you kiddin me Mom?" bahahahaha I seriously thought I was going to wet my pants I laughed so hard.

We still have not heard anything on the permits sheesh I mean why does it take so long to look at the plan and say OK I will take your few thousands of dollars and here is your permit. I have new pictures of the land I will post at the end of this blog. Sorry for only posting pictures those last few. I just did not have the energy last night to even put captions in them. We have been getting up at like 6 something every day and I am just exhausted by the time the kids get in the bed to blog like I normally do. Thank you for all the comments on the hair. Its taking some getting use to. I know it matches my eyebrows but I just think its a little to dark. I have been washing it a few times a day to try and wash some of the black out.

Yesterday my Best Friend Allilou called me and asked to meet her for lunch. I was so excited to get to go eat with her that I started getting ready at 10:30 ha ha I was meeting her at 12:00 We had such a great lunch. I always walk away from her feeling so much better than I did before. She is just an amazing woman and I love her more and more with each talk we have. We talked about everything from, houses, politics, friendships, and books we have been reading! So it was a great time to catch up with her. I think I am going to recommend that is something we do on a every other week basis. Lord knows I could use it the only real conversations I have with an adult are when Bo gets home and the kids are asleep. hee hee

This time of year always takes me back to a not so nice time of year in my life but then again this time of year shows me more and more God's grace and mercy. This time of year I tend to crawl up in the father's lap and just really try to seek him a little more because that's what gets me through. Have I said how much I adore my family! I have the best family in the world! (well at least to me) My parents and in laws are so awesome, my sister's and brother in laws are the best anyone could ever hope to have, my nieces and nephews show me the greatness of God. They each all have there own little story. I am so Thankful for all of them. My husband is amazing! He has made his share of boo boo's but please someone show me a husband who has not. There is no sin greater than the other to God. I know God created this man just for me and me for him. Sometimes I wanna strangle him but ya know that's life. We are not perfect people! My children drive me nuts and I scream No you may not do that more than I say I love you. (note to self try to fix that one) I love those little turds yes I just called my beloved children turds. They are all three so beautiful and I love to watch them learn new things and be excited about what life has for them. I serve a big God in spite of my failures has given me so much but most of all he has given me his son Jesus Christ even though I never deserved it. Here are the pictures I took earlier this morning!














1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I have to admit that I became addicted to blogging after you started yours! haha!! Silas is getting sooo big!! Don't you just love mouthy 2yr olds?! Mine has the "shut up" thing goin too! Hope things move along with the permits!!