We got beat the following round and headed back to Bama not before stopping off and eating a really good sit down meal. Ummm well I got the dreaded bubble and thought I was going to die. ha ha not really but breathing is not easy when you get one of those. Anyway we got home late and got our kids in the bed. Hubby and I were just happy to be in our own house with our own bed and take long showers. Those of you who have motor homes or camper's know that you can't take a long shower because the water supply is limited.
Also I wanted to clarify something for everyone. When my blog is locked down its not that I am trying to keep anyone out I am editing spelling errors or fixing where I have typed someones full name! Anyone that knows me know I can't spell and Hubby is sitting here cracking up at me because I keep using his name. I just wanted to make that clear for those that are feeling like I am being ugly. Just clarifying!
Oh yeah and My laptop bit the dust again. boooo dell stinks! Hubby wants to go buy a new one but I keep telling myself for the price of that new laptop I can furnish my new house with just about all the closet doors. So I am going to just keep coming back and forth from my Mother in laws and check it a few times a day. I get more done without it. So this is kinda a good thing. Well I best get back to the house "I left my iron on" ha ha That is sooooooo a quote from "S" favorite movie Hairspray but its true. I gotta get back I think we are going camping this weekend. Thanks to my friend Jordan ha ha she has put me in the mood for a campfire! I will try my best to keep the blog updated while I live without my laptop. Tomorrow is Election day so get out and vote oh and pray for the whole "B Family" as we end this long journey one way or the other. May his kingdom come and his will be done on this local and national election. Blessings
Park City Utah
4 years ago
2 comments:
Yes. Dell sizucks. We had one and it bit the dust like a year after we got it. Booo!
Take pictures of your weekend!!!
Glad you are home safe and sound.
Praying for you guys and the election today! Glad you made it home.
Post a Comment