So with Thanksgiving right around the corner I thought I would list a few things I am Thankful for. My blogger friend LeighAnne and another one of my friends Brooke does these Thursday post's called Thankful Thursdays. Well I am a day late with all that happened yesterday So I will just call this my Thankful Friday!
1. I am so thankful for my relationship with the father and all that he has done in my life!
2. I am thankful for a Godly Christ centered marriage.
3. I am thankful for a family that loves me no matter how many time I mess up!
4. I am thankful for my husband's God given talents. He is building our house along with his uncle.
5. I am thankful for my children and the intelligence God has given them. I am definitely not as smart as a 3rd grader.
6. I am SOOO Thankful for the friendship's God has blessed me with passed and present. I have learned so much from all of them. I feel so blessed to have or have had these wonderful people in my life.
7. I am thankful I am given a do over every single day!
8. I am thankful for my in-laws and there patience and generosity.
9. I am thankful for my pastor's obedience to the father
10. I am thankful for all my blog buddies. You guys make me laugh, cry and think all at the same time.
The End
Oh Oh Oh after I posted about not getting the permits maybe an hour later Hubby called to tell me that they called and we could come pick them up at City Hall. We started this morning getting the footer ready to be poured. Can you say excitement! hee hee
We have a port a potty, electric power board over there checking out where to put the temp pole and already talked to our brick mason about the footer and the block. OH WOW here we go. He prepared to help me with many thing's oh ye beautiful home owner's with wonderful taste. hee hee I am horrible with colors and need all the help I can get. So be ready I will be asking for loads of help.
Prayer Request!
Please continue to pray for my friend Chrissy! She lost her baby a few days ago and went into the hospital yesterday to deliver her precious little angel boy. Please pray for comfort, peace and healing!
I just got a text from our former employee Josh Couch they found another tumor in his abdomen and have determined that he has cancer. Josh is 24 years old and will begin Chemotherapy and Radiation soon! Please pray for peace and head to toe healing!
Thank you guys for all you do. Each of you are a blessing! Have a great weekend. We are off to Florence to hang out with Hubby's sister and her son for his birthday. Blessings!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
You did great on your first "Thankful" post. :) We do have SO much to be thankful for. :) Have a great weekend! Hugs - LeighAnne
Post a Comment