Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blogging down the road!!

Let's give this a try! I am blogging while driving down the horrible interstate that needs to be paved with a quickness!

We are heading toooooooo, I bet ya can't guess lol yep to the track. It's been a rough morning to say the least! My oldest does not get to race this weekend because she was not honest about a grade and I found out later.( why does she do this she knows we will find out sooner or later) honesty is always the best policy! So she is not racing and I think my hubby is rather upset with me that I would not budge but she has to know we mean business. He really hates it and let's everyone get to him when he says no racing and changes his mind last min and let's her race! I feel like the bad guy today but oh well it is what it is. Whelp we just pulled up so I have to unload cars and settle everyone in! My first blog from the road is finished have a blessed day!


No comments: