Fast forward to today I get a phone call from my husband saying he has to take Our Oldest some Eye drops because her eye is burning. He takes her eye drops a few min later he calls and says for me to go pick her up that her tummy hurt, head ached, eye pain and hand cramp. I started thinking Oh mercy something horrible is wrong. I get one good look at her and yep that's right she is NOT sick no more than a man in the moon. Finally get it out of her that she was hungry and had a sinus headache. OH WOW. My kids are so silly they crack me up more times than not.
Anyway I just wanted to document those two situations. I gotta get go to sleep I am heading to Chat-town tomorrow to get things for Bella's BIG Bday Party! She seriously has the cutest outfit. AHHH I can't wait to blog about it and post pictures. Anyway Talk with you soon, BLESSINGS!!!!
2 comments:
Kids are so funny. I remember always coming up with creative ways to get out of school!!!
these both are funny- silly girls! I am sure you tried a few of these stunts to get out of school too?!!
Post a Comment