Sunday, April 17, 2011

Race weekend!

Whelp yesterday may have started off horrible and well it was not the best time for this Momma. My baby girl had a little mess up and freaked herself and her Momma out BIG TIME but she was fine and we both calmed down and just hugged each other.

Now onto my hubby, when he gets in the zone as we call it. I just stay as far away from him as possible and I do exactly what I was doing the round before when he won. Whelp I stood in the same place round after round after round until finally MY HUSBAND WON THIS PAST SATURDAY NIGHT! I am so proud of him it's his first race win in 3 years and the very 1st where all 3 of his kids were together with him. It was super special. I will stop talking and just show you the pictures! Have a blessed Monday everyone!








No comments: