Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter 2011 was actually a pretty easy going morning! That's because Mommy got up super early and got herself ready. lol The kids came down went through their baskets and I completely LOST it when I took a picture of our oldest with her basket. I flashed to her very first Easter and then looking at the young lady standing there with her basket it just was more than I could take.







Then we headed outside to take family pictures. There is reason there are no pictures of our son by himself. He was NOT in the mood, he is NOT a morning person I have no idea where he gets this from. ha ha ha So I will stop talking and show ya pictures!






After church (amazing service, those children will NEVER forget that service. It's such a honor to serve under this ministry)we headed up to my parents house to hang with my family. There is never a dull moment when we all get together.




This picture sum's up what happens when we try to get the 3 sisters, the 2 husbands, the 9 children to take a picture! Please notice me in the background bahahahaha We don't just take the perfect picture on the first try! ha ha






We had a great time with our family eating, hunting eggs and laughing at our crazy, loud bunch. After we had all the fun we could possibly take we headed to Top O River in Guntersville, AL to meet with our good friends. Here are the pictures from the back yard on Lake Guntersville. Beautiful sunset!







It was the perfect ending to a wonderful day! I hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend and I hope you have a wonderful week. Be Blessed!

No comments: