Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Birthday Weekend!



Friday night we headed to the mountain to race. Bo's cousin and little family came out to watch Bo and the girls. We are still having issues with our middle child's car so she did not even get to make a full pass God love her! Her Sister on the other hand her car is running great and she got down to the final round. She just came up a little short this week, but I am sure she will come out on top on a Friday night very soon!

Saturday hubby and I slept late then got up and worked on the pool. Yep we own a pool construction company and I am ALWAYS the last to get something done! HA My pool has been going in for almost a full year! It's still not even done! We are inching closer and closer. I just want it done already. I am SICK OF MUD and DIRT everywhere! UGHHH FRUSTRATION HAS SET IN! Saturday night we went out to eat and to a bull riding thing with some friends of ours from the track who have become really good friends of ours. There whole family is so precious we love them and they love us! We had a great time and I have pictures I will just have to post later on.

Sunday TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY WHOOP WHOOP! LOL I am still in my early 30's however this is my last year in the early 30's ha ha ha We got up this morning and got everything ready for my middle girls B'day party. Yep that's right my middle child had her Bday party on Mommy's actual bday! She wanted a skating party and that's what she got. First we had to go to a town in GA REALLY close to ours to pick up the cake! OH MY GOODNESS MY CAKE WAS BEAUTIFUL! Yes I said MY CAKE, it was mine I just shared it with her :) ha ha Then we got to the rink and a bunch of our friends from the track came, her friends from school came, family friends, Grandparents, Aunt and cousins. We skated and skated and skated and skated. She had the cutest outfit on . Her Aunt made her a cute Tutu and Our family friends made the Roller skate tshirt! She looks so cute. She had a great time and so did all of her friends.










Tonight instead of going out to eat I decided I wanted some of my hubby's famous grilled chicken. He made me the BEST dinner tonight and our good friends came over to eat and just chill with us. I had a great day but honestly LOL I don't even feel like it was my Birthday except for all the AWESOME B'day wishes on Facebook!!! I feel like it was my daughter's Bday and not mine! I know sounds like such a cry baby but Honestly that's how I feel. Well I am going to post pictures really soon. It is 11:00 and I need to go to sleep. It's been a long weekend and I can't wait to close my eyes and crash. I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did Blessings

No comments: