Thursday, November 6, 2008

One Nation Under God!

Well can I get a Praise you Jesus it is all over! I have to say I hate politics its not really my strong suit. My sister Laura on the other hand she is so knowledgeable on the matter that I think she loves it. ha ha I don't normally say much but I do have strong opinions, and I'll be glad to tell you my believes if you ask me. I will always vote conservatively that is just who I am. So yeah i was a disappointed on Tuesday night. However I was not "trippin" No matter if who you voted for you got a new president and its time to move on from here. We are after all One Nation Under God. As a Christian and as an American Citizen President Elect Obama will have my respect and my support. Personally my views do not line up with his policy but I will continue to pray for him and his staff. We are after all called to pray for our leaders.

I have to say though I am so disappointed in some people. It is one thing to be disappointed that your pick got beat but to act like the sky is falling is a little coo coo for coco puffs. Neither one of these candidates will give America what America really is looking for. America is looking for Hope and change, but the only thing that will give them Hope and change there future is Jesus Christ. I have to admit I was very upset when I saw that Obama was our president and for you four people that believe I did not vote for him because of his race really do not know me at all. Race has NEVER been an issue with me my best friend growing up were African/American actually ha ha she was straight African. I pride myself (yes I know pride comes before a fall) that I was raised by two of the most color blind people in the world. Our parents taught us that God looks on the inside not by the color of someones skin. For crying out loud Rashad practically lives with us and if you think he is white you have lost your mind oh and have you not noticed I will soon have an African niece oh and ummm one of my very good friends is married to an African American man. So it was totally not a racial issue with me it was more of a moral issue. I am not so much upset with him as a person it is his policies and the people I believe will be his staff and the liberal views I believe they will impose on me and my conservative family. So folks no matter who you voted for this election is a very historical moment in the United States of America. Be proud to have been apart of the process and remember that God is still in control when we start to panic and scream I am leaving the country we are saying that God can not fix this. OUCH Oh and as I read on someone else's blog go ahead leave the country it may do you a world of good to see how some of these other country's are. Have a blessed weekend! Thankful Thursday's coming up!

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I am glad it is o-v-e-r.

Our position now is to pray.