Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am exhausted!

I got up this morning got all three kids up dressed feed and out the door. We got to the church late as normal sheesh. I think I got there 10:30 we were suppose to be there at 9:00 whooops ha ha Its alright Pastor Liz was late as well! We make crafts for all three campuses. "M" had a great time running around with Uncle Norm and Sam. "B" was miserable in the nursery with all the babies. "S" was so excited to just be at church. ha ha After we got done at church I headed to my photographer's house to pick up my Christmas cards which are fabulous might I add. Then onto my sister's to pick up her two kids who are staying the night with us. Yes you heard correct I have crammed yet two more bodies in this tiny 900 sq ft apartment. Hubby stopped by the local Mexican restaurant grabbed us some food. We came home ate and now my house sounds like there is a circus. The house was pretty clean not deep clean but anyway that's shot to heck and back. ha ha Now I am sitting on my bed with my suitcases all around me clothes laying everywhere listening to my niece and daughter as they watch the Biggest loser. ha ha I have no idea what's going on but she sure does. My nephew just realized after a little conversation with his mother over the phone he was staying the night so he is down stairs sitting with his uncle crying. BLESS HIM LORD! Well tomorrow is going to be a LONG ONE! We have to pack clean house and take care of 5 kids plus we have a ballgame. I thought I felt good enough to do all of this now I am realizing I should not have done all I did today because I can not keep my eyes open! UGHHH Well I best go I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Blessings!


1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

WOW! Girl!? You are a glutton for punishment! Haha. Have so much fun!