Friday was your team shirt day. They both wore Auburn shirts of course. They also had a can food drive all students brought can goods to school and the team with the most can's won the "IRON BOWL" so my kids come home yesterday and say Mom we put our can's in the Alabama bin. I said why and they said because we wanted Alabama to win. Ha Ha They said don't tell Daddy but we were happy and dancing around when Alabama won the "IRON BOWL" I had the best picture in my mind. My two little girls all decked out in there Auburn jerseys clapping and dancing with all there friends in Alabama shirts rejoicing in Alabama's win. Ha Ha I think we may have two closet Alabama fan's on our hands. Oh well I told them do not worry Daddy will love you no matter what team you are for. My Daddy is a huge Bama fan yet he loves me just the same and I am an Auburn fan (WE STINK THIS YEAR) Well we took the kids to see Bolt last night and I have to say that was the cutest animated movie I have seen in a long time probably the best since Nemo or Cars. It is so worth the money to take the kids. Well we have Thanksgiving today with Hubby's family so I have to go cook. I hope everyone has a blessed weekend. Enjoy the pictures and "S" singing. Blessings!
2 comments:
How funny! I can picture them doing their little dance. My husband went and got a black sharpie yesterday. He went and marked through Tony the Tiger's finger on our Frosted Flakes box. He said no tiger will be holding up a finger in his house. lol
That was weird, I clicked to leave a comment and saw the name Valerie and it threw me for a minute!
Your right we suck this year. :[
Post a Comment