Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted

So I got out and voted today! I voiced my opinion I prayed and thought long and hard and had many discussions with my husband, mom, dad and sisters about what they thought! I have to say I am seriously disappointed in a lot of things that in BOTH candidates but it came down to whom I thought was RIGHT for my country! Will I throw a fit, cry scream and freak out if my candidate looses. NO I won't because no matter who wins God is still in control of this world. The Bile says that he is the same yesterday today and forever. So yes even if McCain or Obama get in office people its not the end of the world. Things as we know it will change but one thing that will remain the same is that God is still on the throne! We are teaching our kids in Kinderchurch the Bible verse Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord plans to prosper you not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future! Americans are looking to these two men to be there hope and be there future AMERICA WAKE UP the only person that can give you HOPE and a FUTURE is Jesus Christ! Barack Obama nor John McCain are the savior of the world. TO be perfectly honest I was not to excited about either candidate but the one thing I know is that we as Christians are called to pray for our leader's and that is what I am going to do no matter who wins. I will pray for our leadership and just as Pastor Rusty said this past Sunday NO matter who wins that God is still on the throne and he will be on the the throne Wednesday morning! So America you voted you voiced your opinion. Now lets move on from here with all the division and all the slander and cover whomever it may be in our prayers! GOD BLESS AMERICA!


No comments: