My Family attend church at The Rock Family Worship Center. ;) We just recently went to 3 services so Hubby and I serve 3rd with our fabulous Kindergarten class. We just love those children! We have the coolest set up for "Little Praisers" that's what we call our children's ministry. I feel so blessed to work under our Children's pastors. It's pretty funny Our children's Pastor was my children's Pastor when I was a child. However the church we attended would not allow us to call him Pastor Norm so we had to call him Uncle Norm. I have called him that my whole life so it has been pretty hard learning to call him Pastor. I just feel it's awesome that I sat under him as a child, all three of my children have sat under him (two have moved on to Kids Quest with the awesome Pastor's Dave and Jackie) to me its just cool to help serve in his ministry now. THEY ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH! OK now that I have said all of that. Here is "S" singing the theme song to Believers Bayou (our theme). The song says
Y'all come
Y'all come
Y'all come on down believers bayou
Y'all come
Y'all come
Y'all come on down believers bayou
Just sit right down and stay a while
with me and possum and crocodile
we'll sing and dance and laugh and play
and learn Gods word along the way
Y'all come
Y'all come
Y'all come on down believers bayou
Here is "S" singing the theme song
Park City Utah
4 years ago
4 comments:
So cute!!! This song is also a favorite over here. Bayouuuuuu!
Awww!! Do y'all come here to go to The Rock, or is there one over that way also?
Lisa that is the cutest little video. He is darling.
Post a Comment