For some of you who have not ever seen it this is what the end product is suppose to look like! The designer is Donald Gardner




(we have made a change to the 2nd floor. We have made the ceiling's all the same all throughout so there will be an extra bedroom over top of the living room. My sister made a great point. ;) I have a buck wild little dude and he would try to hang from my chandelier. So we closed it in and made another bedroom. :)
These days we have block around our great big hole in the ground. Hubby and his Uncle have been working there tails off to waterproof the basement install French drains and get the concrete poured into the block and re bar. Praise the Lord we are finally getting some rain but it is not doing good things for my basement. ha ha We have gravel now on the basement floor and up stairs in our garage. We just have to have the city come out and inspect the block and the concrete they have poured then we will be able to start with sticks. ;) We should be "dried in" by Christmas or so we hope! ha ha I do have a praise report we had our lumber company re-figure our lumber quote and the quote was 10,000.00 cheaper than the original. TELL ME THAT WAS NOT GOD! (that's what I thought you can't) We are so excited. ;) Oh and I found my tile for my bathrooms/laundry room/mudroom for .99 each home depot. I also found a great light fixture by stumbling upon someones blog and now I am searching for it. So if anyone finds a great deal on a cute iron in color chandelier please let me know. Well here are all the pictures you have been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for?
10 comments:
Wow~ it looks like things are moving nicely with your new house. It is going to be gorgeous when they are finished!
Try IKEA for the chandelier. They have great prices. Alot of their things are very modern but I found one there that has lights and candles for $50. You can look online or there is one in Atlanta. And thanks for the dog tip. It has helped! She is a bisinji- beagle mix. The house is gorgeous!
It's coming along, isn't it!! And I totally agree with you on closing that room in. Growing up, we always had that two story family room. And as nice as that is, I always was like, "We could totally have an extra room!" Ha all that extra space.
Can't wait to see more!
I'm so jealous! That is going to be one fabulous abode!
Did I tell you I LOVE YOU!! Thanks so much for posting my button and OF COURSE you're entered to win! I really do love giving things away. It's nice to hear other who "get" the whole adoption thing... 40K including 1 failed adoption. We chose to refinance the house and get kids not cars... I'll never regret it but in this economy it's getting more tricky! You are a doll!
THANKS!
Pretty Organizer/ NPS
Wow what a beautiful house and I love the floor plan. So much space to spread out! :) I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product! Thanks for the update.
Hugs, LA
Gorgeous house!!! And you need to get HGTV on the scene to film the construction process...I'd watch it..I love stuff like that!
You're making great progress. I totally want to come check it out when your mansion is finished!!
For the laundry detergent, you can use Dove sensitive soap as well. ANything soap wise that you use now for sensitivity you could use with the detergent. :) Love ya. Where were you two SUnday. We were at main and I was looking for you everywhere!
~Jess
Lisa what a beautiful home. How much fun to be in the process of building it!
Hey you never know about the Iron Bowl it can go either way. We have a saying at our house (my daughter and husband have it on the back of their trucks lol), Win or Lose, Roll Tide. That's how you gotta feel about your team. It's good your not a fair weather fan. Better get back to work. Have a great day!
Uhm! That house???? GORGEOUS!!!! Just love it! A Southern Mansion! So exciting to see things starting to happen, huh? Thanks for stopping by today. I definitely needed some help choosing these photos!
Thanks for stopping by my place. I love your site!
The house is so pretty! I looks very similar to one my husband built. The inside is configured a differently though. The outsides look similar. If you want to look at some of the inside pictures, you can go here...http://valarielea.blogspot.com/2008/04/anybody-want-to-buy-house.html
Post a Comment