Oh this Thanksgiving I can honestly say I am thankful for my HUSBAND who keeps me sane when the whole world had my head twirling around. Sometimes he had to pull me back down but it's all well worth it. I am so thankful for my girls, we had a really great talk tonight while I was sitting in the bathtub and "K" sat on the potty (lid down)"B" sat in the floor. "K" got to share with me some issues she is having at school and if I would just listen maybe there were signs. It's been a rough day around here but God is faithful. I am thankful for my two amazing sisters who are stronger than nails. They are so strong and so tough and when I grow up I wanna be just like them. Last but never ever least my parents. My Father has always been the strong hand of discipline in my life but on the other arm was the hand that took the fish off my hook and helped me reel in the big ones. :) My Mother oh my there is not enough words to describe her. She is amazing, she is def the Proverbs 31 woman. She is so kind and submissive and wants to help everyone, she is has been and always will be Me and my sister's BEST FRIEND. Mom I adore you and I am so thankful for you. So on this day when all of America takes a break to reflect on all that we are thankful for I am thankful for ALL OF THESE PEOPLE MY FAMILY! I LOVE YOU guys! I am going to unplug for the weekend. I hope you all have a great holiday and I will see you next week before I leave for Mexico. My kids need me to plug into them right now! Blessings
2 comments:
Hey Lisa I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We can get so busy in this world that we don't listen to our children. We hear them but are too busy to listen to them. School can be tough for them. I am glad you got to do that.
You know I had to stop by and throw out a Roll Tide!!! Have a great weekend!
You truly do have a wonderful family! I am blessed to know you guys and call you friends!!! Have a wonderful time in Mexico!!!
Blessings,
Buffi
Post a Comment