Monday, December 1, 2008

Gratitude Tag!

I was tagged last week by my wonderful sister Laura Our list are pretty much the same because well we are after all sister's and pretty much have the same priorities. ha ha The rules are to name 10 things you are grateful for and then tag 5 people:

1)
I am grateful for my Jesus the cross Pictures, Images and Photos and what he did on Calvary's cross. He loves me no matter what and has given me more than I deserve!


2)
I am so grateful as I have been saying for weeks on my Thankful Thursdays for my Husband.
He loves me even when I am screaming to the top of my lungs " These kids are driving me crazy" ha ha He tells me how beautiful I am even when I have not had a bath all day still walking around with my hair all a mess, black mascara circles around my eyes, racing t shirt on and pajama pants. NOW THAT is love! ;) Did I mention just how great of a Daddy he is! ;) Patient and loving even when Mom has blown her top. Oh yeah and did you see him. He is way HOT!!! ;)

3)
I am grateful for my oldest child "M" As you can see she is my mini me. "M" has always been the sweetest soul never wanting to upset anyone around her. To the point she let's people just be mean to her so that they won't be mad at her for taking up for herself. Its never good when she brings that home because she takes it out on poor little "B" ha ha "M" is such a smart little girl at the top of her class by leaps, has learned to play the violin and is learning a few songs on the piano, she amazes me over and over with her intelligence. This past weekend she showed me just how talented she was with drawings on the computer and I have to say she is pretty good. She loves the Lord with all she is and wants everyone else to love him to. I remember her 1st grade teacher calling me one afternoon to tell me how if she ever had a daughter she hoped that she would be just like "M" Some kid feel down and "M" walked over to her and said let me pray for you. UGHHH she warms my heart! My sweet sweet girl!

4)
I am just as grateful for this little girl she is hysterically funny. She is just the most country little girl I have ever met. She says things that normally would get a pop on the tail but she sounds so cute I have let her slide. ughhh horrible parenting I know. She is my little diva always wanting to act, wear and do things that older children would do. She is worried about her hair and her clothes. (totally not me at all) She loves the Lord always is reading her Bible and running to me to show off her new verse she has memorized. She is such a sweetie and loves her Uncle "S" I don't what it is but these two have had a bond that has lasted through the ages. She is just precious and smart just like her older sister! I am just so Thankful and Grateful for her!

5)
Oh WOW then I have this little guy "S" He is such a joy and perfection addition to our crazy family. He is a ball of energy and keeps me running around this tiny little apartment. He loves his Momma and I have to say it is so nice to finally have a child that adores me as much as my girls do there Daddy. ;) This little booger took his time walking, but loves his "Gankie" his aunt bought him and after a month or so of being without his pappy he found it and has had it ever since. (we will get rid of it once we get back from Mexico) He is never without his gankie and will whoop your tail over it. ha ha He has earned the nickname Linus. He has a big big spirit and obeys very well for a child his age he has his moments but is the pride and joy of his parents and sister's lives. My precious little man!

6)
I would not even be on the planet without these two people
Ha Ha you guys wonder why we "W" girls are nuts. There you have it, it comes straight from that man in the geisha wig. ha ha These two people have always had my best interest at heart even when I was hacked off because they would not let me have my way. I now see as a grown up that they loved me enough not to go with the flow. My parents are just awesome and I have to say I love to see them both with my children. They love all of there grand babies and Are Perfect Grandparents and even better Parents! ;)

7) These two are just amazing and I would seriously be lost without them. They tell me what I need to hear even if I do not want to hear it. They sharpen me and challenge me to live better not just for me but for my children's sake. I love those two more than they will ever know

8)
I am so grateful that our pool business is doing so well even with the economy the way it is that we were able to win an amazing trip to this beautiful resort in Playa del Carmen. Riu Palace resort Pictures, Images and Photos

9)
I am grateful for my Acer laptop Pictures, Images and Photos laptop because it is going to keep me in touch with my family and friends while I am gone and it will store all of my precious memories for my blog when I return!

10)
Last but NEVER EVER LEAST! I am thankful for all of you friends Pictures, Images and Photos my friends. I love you all so much. Most of you that read this are apart of my life or have been apart of my life. I thank you for all you have poured into me. You guys are a blessing. Some of you we have been friends since we were babies and some I have just come to know. I appreciate you all and I am so thankful you are in my life. Blessings


Here comes the rough part I have to tag 5 people. I tag
LeighAnne Jordan My ISI Brooke Valerie Kristie

3 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

Cute new hair cut! We all turly have so much to be thankful for. God has richly blessed our families. Have fun on your vacation~ I can't wait to see pics. You will enjoy Playa Del Carmen, I know we did!! Be safe girl. XoXo

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I WILL get to this in a few days! Have fun in "Mehico"!!!

Valerie said...

Hey Lisa just wanted to check in on ya. Hope you have a great weekend!