Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 4 Mexico!

Life has gotten in the way of me blogging about our wonderful trip to Mexico. On Day 4 we took a boring ATV trip into the jungle. We were not allowed to pass each other and there was no goofin off like Hubby and I are use to. We have one of these things for crying out loud I grew up riding them with my Dad. I think I know how to have fun on one. Ughhh this was a huge snooze. Until we got to this place that you get off and walk around it's like a crazy little zoo out in the middle of the jungle. Our guides this trip were not near as fun and no where near as cute. (wink) We go into this cave and right before we go in I asked them are there bats. Guide "oh no no no bat no bat promise" We get in this cave and first thing blame bat flies up in my face and then turns. Me and another woman who's husband builds pools started screaming running ducking it was funny. We got the best picture out of it.


I mean Wow it looks like Well you can see what it looks like. Hubby was at the perfect angle at the perfect time. THANKS HONEY!

Anyway we leave there and they take us back across the highway deeper into the jungle to jump in this fresh water pond. The water was so clear you could see a quarter at the bottom and it was 25 ft deep they said. Sean, Hubby and myself all jumped in and swam. That water was freezing.





We rode our "ATV" back to the place we rented them in our perfect little line I felt like that story about the french girl Madeline two perfect straight lines. ughhh boring. On the way back we saw 3 or 4 wild iguana's. We came back and hit the beach and staid there untill my goofy husband wakes me up and tells me the sun has gone down. Well who cares I don't have to feed anyone or change anyone's diaper what does it matter I am sleeping on the beach in Mexico and the sun is going down. SHEESH Here are a few pictures from the beach.




That night we decided to hit the town again and shop around. I found another hammock and some earrings for my girls and myself. (no I never paid full price) Here are a few pictures from our trip to 5th Ave.




For dinner that night we found a little piece of heaven or I guess you could say a little piece of home. Yep that's right boys and girls they not only have a Starbucks but they have the Arches.





1 comment:

LuLu's Lane said...

Oh my gosh those two pictures of you guys laying on the beach are great! That sky is gorgeous in your hubbys picture and that picture of you is cool looking. I like the angle. You look just like your Mom here!