It took us forever to get through that line then we had to go claim our baggage then wait to see if we were going to be searched patted down or anything at all. Not us we found our luggage loaded it up and then gave it right back to them. We then grabbed some pizza and water then to Get another T-shirt in Jimmy Buffets restaurant. Its so cute. I love the beach bum dream of lifestyle I could never live it because I don't like all that sand but ya know it was fun. We go to board the plane and the little Mexican guy says you MRS. come "who me" I say and he replies "yes". He went through my bag and I mean went through my bag. I have all things that I needed to make it through a flight in there. So if you know me you know what was in there! ha-ha :) Then he wanted me to take my shoes off and I said "Well what's next". No I did not ha ha but that's what I wanted to say I felt like a floozy in a old 1923 true Hollywood movie being strip searched. Anyway I pass through a little Mexican racial profiling thing and into the plane we go. I told my husband that he thought I was cute and wanted me to stay in Mexico and live with him forever on the beach. To that my husband replied "he would put you on the next flight out tomorrow, so I am not worried" bahahahaha Gotta love my husband he speaks truth. It was a quick easy flight it was our connecting flight that was nasty 4 hour lay over in Charlotte NC to Huntsville that was a big booger and not to mention that nasty storm that was brewing! So we started to get worried but We prayed and asked the Lord to just watch over us protect us keep us safe. We finally board the plane a little late that was the worst flight I have ever been on (only been on 7th) I could see where lightening began and the plane was jumpy. Hubby said I rubbed the first layer of skin off his hand were I was stressing. That storm was rough on the ground so you can imagine it in the air. YIKES I was so glad to get off that plane get my bags love on all of our new friends and head to the boro to love on my babies. :) Our trip like I said before was such a blessings and a much needed time for Hubby and I to just be Hubby & Lisa. God knows what we need when we needed it. Well I promise I will get back to blogging about my everyday life in the next few days. I have received an award from My blogging buddy Valerie I gotta go pick up at my her blog. Tell you about that later. I love you ladies and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I am jealous of your tan faces! :) Gosh it sounds like your trip was amazing. I am ready to go now! Thanks for sharing all the pics and memories. Now tell me that you are going to scrapbook all those great pictures...
I'm glad you both made it home safely (with tans, no doubt)! Merry Christmas to you and your family from Colombia!
Post a Comment