I am posting this while my husband is up in the room. I only have a second to post so here is a few teaser pictures till I get home. We have had a blast, we have shopped, repelled into a sink hole, zip lined in the Yucatan jungle, eaten an authentic Mayan meal in the jungle, climbed to the very top of a pyramid, rode four wheelers in the jungle. :) We have been busy! This has been the vacation of a life time and we have made some great friends. See you guys soon! Enjoy this pictures Blessings!
Oh, how exciting! My husband and I are going to the Riu Palace in Cabo san Lucas at the end of February. I'm so excited!!! It looks like you are having a great vacation! Enjoy!
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
8 comments:
sounds wonderful - have a blast!
first let me say, it's freezing here and I am so jealous that you are in short sleeves and bathing suits! lol (btw..you look GREAT!)
Sounds like you guys are having a great time!! Love the pictures.
WOW!! Those Pics are great!! Hope you have a great time!! Over here from BATW.
Oh, how exciting! My husband and I are going to the Riu Palace in Cabo san Lucas at the end of February. I'm so excited!!! It looks like you are having a great vacation! Enjoy!
Lisa I am so glad you are having such a good time. You look so good in your pictures. Can't wait for you to post more!
Lisa I know your on vacation but I am tagging you and hope you will do it when you get back. Just hop over to my blog and check out the details.
Hope you are still having a great time and thinking of all of us here in the cold!
Sounds like you guys are having the time of your life!! Love all the pictures. Now you see why we travel so much~ isn't it exciting?
Lovin the pictures!!!
Post a Comment