We had such an amazing Christmas this year. I have said it before but the holidays hold some of the most magical and some of the worst memories for me. However this year was simply perfect. My favorite day of the year is Christmas Eve with my parents and sisters. I have two of the most fun loving parents on the planet and my sisters well we are just chips off the ol block. I think you will see just how fun we are in these pictures that follow. Notice the boys are sitting there with there brand new toys! Yes they got Wii's for Christmas and since we already had a Wii we got Wii fit and Mario cart. We LOVE IT! So here ya go without further adieu Christmas Eve 2008.
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
2 comments:
You have such a beautiful family!
Oh and your sister in the yellow sweater has awesome taste, Cause I have on that same sweater today in blue. ;)
Yay great pics! Family is so much fun.
Post a Comment