We got home early Wednesday morning our flight was delayed a bit because of the storm. We get home and love on our babies for a few minutes then send them back to bed. Well no sooner had we gotten everyone back in there beds sleeping. That nasty storm hit and woke them all up again. Our TV kept breaking up so Hubby had to come down stairs and watch the broadcast on the computer. I think we got back to bed somewhere around 2:00. Then we had to be up before 6:00 to get the girls off to school. Hubby off to work then I thought I am going to go lay back down. Nope "S" begins to throw up, oh my word WELCOME HOME MOMMY AND DADDY. Yes that's right my son has some sort of virus he threw up 2 times yesterday and has the poopy's. He woke us up this morning around 1:00 throwing up. Yep you guessed it he had to have a bath and I had to wash his sheets and his "GANKIE" you guys have heard me talk of this blanket my cousin gave him right I mean just minutes after he came into the world. Well he can not sleep without it. It got the worst of the pukies so I had to stay up wash the stuff and dry it. Ughhhh Finally after maybe 30 min I convinced him to go to sleep without Gankie. Ughhh having that blanket sometimes makes my life easy as pie and other's like last night made it rough. ;)Well Hubby said this morning before I got up that he had another issue with the poppy's. I am so sleepy and this rain is not helping me at all. I know I have some major blogging to do about my awesome trip, but life is back to normal for me and I don't have time. Ughhh soon I PROMISE! That and my thankful Thursday! Blessings
4 comments:
Wow... that is a grand welcome home. Eek! I hope your little one is feeling better!
Yikes! A mommy's life! I hope your son is better soon and pray that no one else gets the virus (especially mommy)!
Glad you guys made it back safely. Wow welcome home huh...so sorry S is sick. Hope he feels better soon. I can't wait to read all about your fabulous trip. (hugs)
Oh poor baby! I hope he is feeling better. I was so excited to see your comment! Glad your home safe and sound. Now I am off to check out your trip.
Post a Comment