Sunday, December 14, 2008

I was tagged!



My blogger buddy Valerie tagged me.

Since I have done this one before I am not gonna tag anyone else. ha ha Since I have already tagged everyone I know. :)

I'm suppose to name 7 random facts about myself. I do not find myself very interesting but I will try!

1. I am very insecure (I think that's obvious).

2. We camped almost every weekend in the summer when I was a child!

3. I threw up after my first real kiss. Poor Tony ha ha That one still is to great to not post.

4. I have a silky pillowcase that I have to sleep with. I have had it since I was an infant.

5. I gave my best friend diabetes. bahahaha (INSIDE JOKE WITH ROBIN)

6. I gave birth to my middle child without pain meds and in 15 min after water broke

7. I was deathly afraid of heights untill last week. When I kicked that fear's butt by climbing to the top of COBA!





2 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

Hey! I gave birth to my son Gil WITH the water breaking! He literally came out with my broken water!

:)

Thank you for visiting and for commenting on my BATW day!

Feel free to come back as often as you please!

:)

kittens n kisses,
C

Valerie said...

I had my daughter with no meds. Gosh my water broke, I had been on pitocin (sp?) for two days because I had toxemia. They said you have a while to go. About ten minutes later I screamed for the nurse and said something was happening. Summer was crowning. lol I said what about pain meds, she said it's too late for that! You are interesting and I learned 7 new things about you!