We got to the airport bright and early. It was so hard leaving my babies but I knew that it was going to just as good for them as it was for me to get away. So we kissed the babies and I cried like a big blubbering idiot almost the whole way to the airport. So us and the other folks that were going on this trip boarded our airplane. Our flight to Charlotte, NC was a great flight the people we traveled with kept us laughing the whole trip. We get to NC and went right to board our flight to Cancun. I was sad when I realized that I was not sitting with Bo he sat one seat in front of me. That was the worst flight the lady next to me would not chat she kept her nose in a book and the dude close to the door kept on popping his gum. ughhh We finally land in Cancun and it was HOT. We go through customs we get the green light (so no checking our bags) then off to find our bus to take us to Playa Del Carmen. OH MY we find the guy holding our sign and he takes us to this nice plush bus with warm towels to wash up, nice ice cold bottled water, and chips. We get to our hotel and OH MY GOODNESS! This place is an honest to goodness Palace. It was the RIU Palace Rivera Maya. I have pictures of the place and at the end of this post I will post a million pictures. We just walked around the hotel and got our barrings. The next day we went out on the beach and pool laid around talking to and getting to know the other pool builder's in our area. We just had a blast. The food OH MY GOODNESS was amazing. It was an all inclusive resort so WOW. Thursday night we had the meet and greet at the pool. We had another great meal and a blast with all the other's. We ended the day telling all our friends goodnight We had a big day ahead of us We signed up for a BIG Excursion into the jungle. :) Enjoy the pictures!
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
4 comments:
Love the pictures~ it looks beautiful and so relaxing. Glad you guys had this time together.
Beautiful! Looks like you had an amazing time!
I loved the pics!!! Everything looks so relaxing and wonderful. I'm so glad you guys got to go.
lol When I first seen the towel on the bed I thought it was a big tongue. lol Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment