Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 6 and final full Day

It was pretty much more of the same we laid on the beach, we had a great time. We got rained on got in the pool. We had the best time hanging out with Rob and his wife Ebby (I think that's how you spell it I know that's how your pronounce it) We took our walks to the different RIU's. Those walks always were so ummm interesting because well you see Mexico there is no law about nudity. And while I am at it I must say there should be an age limit on going topless. The eighty year old woman laying on the beach looking like a leather belt topless was NASTY NASTY NASTY! I have never ever seen so many women young, old, skinny and huge going topless. It was NASTY! Sorry for all of you who think the human body is a beautiful thing bla bla bla, but ummm NOT THESE HUMAN BODIES! ha ha So that was our day HOWEVER that your already wet why not? night was the farewell dinner. It was a beautiful dinner on the beach with luminaries lighting our way. OH MY BEAUTIFUL! It was one of the laziest days we had while here and I guess that's why there is not much to talk about or could it be the fact that it was forever ago and I can't remember squat. Well anyway here are pictures from the day and the dinner we had that night.







It rained on us so we had to take it in doors. I was amazed at how quick they got it all in off the beach. Those of us in the Southern group all fell to the same table as we have been doing this whole trip. So its kinda like your last day at summer camp you take everyone picture so here it goes.









And that was that day, except Hubby and I went back downtown this time by ourselves. To pick our girls these purses we had fallen in love with and get the kids there t shirts and My precious husband bought me the most beautiful gift he has ever given me. Its a beautiful 2 ct ring the stone is indigenous to the Yucatan it is a deep gray almost black/blue stone and it has two bans of diamonds on either side. It is amazingly beautiful. I don't have a picture because well who can take good pictures of jewelry. It's amazing and if you see me out grab my right hand cause that's what finger it is normally on. Well I hope you enjoyed all the pictures. Our Trip was truly a blessing from the father and we knew it and know it and know without him being the Lord of our store and trust him with our business we would never have been able to go on this trip. God you are so good and I love ya and I praise ya today. AMEN



No comments: