Is the video not working for you guys? My sister sent me a message and said it was not working however it works on my computer! Please let me know. I am in need of a serious tutorial on the whole video on blogger thing. Thank you guys have a great weekend. Blessings!
4 comments:
Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Of course I can tell you where we bought our chandelier...Progressive Lighting here in GA. There are several of these showrooms in the area but not sure if it is a national or southeast chain even. Here's hoping. It was bought nearly 5 years ago though...so, I'm sorry to report that. But I just love it and maybe they still carry it!
Good luck! Have a great weekend!
Kam
Hi Lisa. Just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up on Blog Around The World! Check in daily to see where in the world we are headed next!
The video works for me everytime!!! Hey, what service are you and hubby teaching at the main campus now, are you still with Kinderchurch?
She was precious playing her violin.
~Jess
aww, how exciting!!! Your home looks really beautiful, Congrats!! LA
Post a Comment