Hubby and I went to the hospital last night after we left my sister's house. We got there around 9:30 and Uncle was still not in his room. I was standing there talking to my cousins when they brought him into his room. Bless his heart he was making the most awful sounds when he breathed. It just broke my heart to sit there and watch this man fight to stay alive. They took him off the vent around 8ish and he fought it and fought it until around 1:20 this morning. I have to go get started on my day that includes ironing clothes for a viewing and a funeral! Please remember the family in your prayers. Thank you guys so much! Have a blessed weekend!
6 comments:
Wow. So sorry.
Oh Lisa I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. I will be thinking of you and your family and praying for ya'll. Hugs - LA
Prayers are with you all!!!
I am sorry and will be praying for you and your family
I am so sorry. I was with your sister today and she told me. We will be thinking and praying for your family this week. (lovins)
Thank you guys! He will be greatly missed by our whole family! He was such a giving man and it breaks my heart to see my cousins this broken! You guys are such a blessing and I love you all!
Post a Comment