The reason we are able to take this amazing trip is our Pool Store flip flopped between 3rd and 4th in sales for our distributor so this was one of the incentive to sale sale sale! We sold and won the trip! It was a win win for us because we sold pool kits and made money then at the same time were getting closer and closer to our trip. Hubby and I are super excited and feel like this is a trip of a lifetime for us! Please join us in praying for protection over our family while we are away and for a safe trip there and back for my hubby and I. We are so blessed and just can't wait. Blessings
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Congrats on working hard and this is a fabulous reward. I can't wait to hear all about it. Take lots of pictures to share. XoXo
This will be so fun! We went to Mexico on our honeymoon and it was beautiful.
How exciting! You will absolutely LOVE Mexico!! America will seem so colorless when you get back lol. Hope you have a great time!
PS Drink bottled water ONLY!! nothing with ice just to be on the safe side. I got really sick my first year and it was horrible.I had a smoothie at the mall and I'm sure that's where i got the parasites.
So excited for you! We too went on our honeymoon..and we often get the video out just to reminicse over it..such a fabulous time! I agree about the water..and when you go swimming/snorkeling..and you get out and stand in the shower to rinse off..remember that water counts too!!! I like a dummy put my mouth up and started gagging when I remembered! LOL Bottle WAter is the key!!!! ISI
I.am.jealous! Congratulations!!!
Thanks for stopping by BATW and my personal blog...I will link you up this weekend!
Your kids are gorgeous!!!
Ya'll are going to have an amazing time. I am so proud for you both. :) I wish there were free trips to Mexico as an incentive at the utility company. Hugs, LA
Post a Comment