My Very sick "M" at her first Violin recital! She did so well and she has only had 10 lessons! I am trying to post video but it never works for me. Maybe I will post video later! Blessings!
How sweet. Blake wants our daughter to play violin someday and so do I. Sweet picture of the two of you. And yes, you were right about my latest blog! ;) You are so smart!! Hugs, LA
Hey Lisa! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love BATW. I see you have your CWB badge I am waiting for mine. Did it take you a long time to get yours? I took violin lessons when I was around your daughter's age. I hated it! lol I only took violin cause that's all the instruments they had left at school. I'll be back! Have a great weekend. Oh don't know which way you go but Roll Tide!!
We are a family of five who love's the Lord with all that we are. We live in a small little town in North East Alabama and we actually love it here. We originally signed up just to read my sister's Adoption Blogs, but soon feel in love with blogging and the blogging community!
4 comments:
How sweet. Blake wants our daughter to play violin someday and so do I. Sweet picture of the two of you. And yes, you were right about my latest blog! ;) You are so smart!! Hugs, LA
Hey Lisa! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love BATW. I see you have your CWB badge I am waiting for mine. Did it take you a long time to get yours? I took violin lessons when I was around your daughter's age. I hated it! lol I only took violin cause that's all the instruments they had left at school. I'll be back! Have a great weekend. Oh don't know which way you go but Roll Tide!!
Ohhhhhhh my gosh!! I always wanted to learn to play the violin!!! How amazing!
M ^..^
You look like a proud mama!
Post a Comment