
Thank you to Iris at Grace Alone for being the home to Thankful Thursdays!
Lord I am so Thankful for the life you have given me, for my amazing husband and children. Lord I thank you that like you they love me no matter how many times I act like a baby when I don't get my way! Lord I thank you for my Mother and Father for the Godly example of what true Godly parents should be. Father I am Thankful for my two amazing sister's who without them I would be lost half the time. They are honestly two of my bestest friends even though we never would admit it to one another ha ha! Lord I am so thankful for our Pastor's Lord that they challenge me week in and week out to be more like you. That people will not like me sometimes because of the things you have called me to, but that it will be alright because in heaven is what matter's not here on earth. I am so thankful for my friends Lord I am thankful that I have a place to run to when I just need to vent/cry/hug/laugh. Lord my mother has prayed since I was a little girl for Godly Christ centered friendships and now at the age of 30 I finally have true Iron Sharpening Iron friendships. We are so so so Thankful that you did a modern day miracle and brought in all those thousands of dollars and just dropped it in my sister's lap to bring my beautiful precious niece "M" home. Father God most of all I am so thankful for you that you would send your son to this earth to climb willingly up on that cross and die for me when I don't even deserve it. Lord I love you and I praise you and give you Thanks for these few of the many blessings you have given me in my life. Your amazing today and I love you Lord and Thank You! Blessings!
5 comments:
What a beautiful thankful list. I see how God has worked in your family and that is truly a blessing. Happy TT! -Blessings, Laurie
Such a sweet thankful list, bless you.
You really do have much to be thankful for. May God continue to bless you.
Beautiful outpouring of your heart of gratitude to God. Happy Thankful Thursday to you.
The depth of character of every person is measured by their gratitude. Thank you for sharing that Thankful spirit. More people should have eyes open to the beauties god bestows so boutifully upon them. Saw you as a follower on my blog and wanted to pop over to say hi! Glad that I did, I'm better for it:) Have a super day!
Post a Comment