Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Been to busy to blog

I know how in the world can a stay at home Mom be to busy to blog you may ask? For some reason this time of year seems to take up a lot of my time yet I can not account for much of it. One Day last week (I can't remember the day) Laura and I went shopping to finish up my list. I think I pretty much wrapped it up that day! We then called trusty Corey to come wrap the gifts for me. I know that sounds lazy and like a total scrooge but this time of year has not always been the happiest time and I associate a lot of horrible times with wrapping so I just do not like to do it anymore. This weekend we pretty much just hung out around the house then on Sat went up to my parents. I wished I had taken a few pictures my big ol Daddy and my little old kids were playing Wii and I have to say "K" whooped his butt and daddy was trying his best to beat her. It was good stuff. I always love Saturday's getting to go up to my parents house and just hang out chit chat with my Mom. She is one wise lady I tell ya! Sunday we had church, I have missed all my Little Praisers children/staff. We have been gone 2 weeks 1. Mexico 2. "S" nasty virus that lasted 10 days. YEP that's right 10 days of vomit and poopys. So glad that's over. One of my good friends told me she was expecting and I am so happy for her. She has been trying for a while. Uncle Norm and Miss Lizzy were not there ha ha They were in the real Bayou! If any of my little praiser's friends read this know I LOVE YOU GUYS AND SO THANKFUL FOR YOU! We will not be there again this weekend. My BESTEST Frand's little boy is being dedicated at the Scottsboro Campus so I will be there. So we get out of church and head to the house we after all still have wrapping to do (it's still sitting by the tree not wrapped bahahaha its just clothes) Hubby and I decided to just have a lazy Sunday we laid on the couch and watch movies with the kids. We had a ball game Monday night anyone who knows me know's about my twins ha ha they are totally not mine but I love them very much and would go to the moon and back for them. We joke and say hubby and I each have a twin Mine is Corey His is Cortney. Well they are seniors this year and they both are a HUGE part of the quality of this team. We were playing one of our rivals (Sections the other one) North Sand Mountain. We were neck and neck the whole game at half we were just up by 2 I think. Well some how my twin Corey gets knocked down and she is falling with her knee being hit by one direction and another girl lands on her and hits her in the other direction Her knee looked HECK OF A HORRIBLE. She heard two loud Pops. She was down laying out on the court and Corey is just like my older sister she is tough as nails does not cry in front of people, will suck up the pain and walk off the court. HECK Laura had a broke leg and walked off the blame basketball court I will never forget that. Anyway I finally got to Corey in the locker room and asked her if she wanted me to take her home. We get her in my car get her home no sooner had we got her situated her Mom comes in said Coach said to take you to the ER that he saw it bend in ways it should not we need to rule out a break. Long story short no break Huddle house ha ha That was a fun time. Next morning PRAISE JESUS a sprain knee. She is out for at least 19 days.( BY the way they the team just fell apart after she left we lost by 16 *boooo*) Tara came to watch the kids yesterday so I could go just be Lisa for a bit and then the dreaded "GIRLY CHECK UP" ughhhh I hate being a girl sometimes. But I love my Dr. She is so soft spoken and sweet. She just makes it so much easier. Well That catches you guys up. BLAME I type a lot. HA HA I am off to make sausage balls for my sister's they requested them for tonight's festivities. I will blog about that later. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS. I really do appreciate your blogship. :) Family (ALL OF YOU Sisters (Lori included), Brothers, and cousins) I Love each and everyone of you. You have a special place in my heart! Merry Christmas! Blessings!



4 comments:

Buffi Young said...

Girl...I'm with ya on being behind in the blog! I really need to catch up! Sounds like you just had a nice Christmas with the fam! Hope you get lots of relaxing time in the coming week. I'm just enjoying having a Saturday with NOTHING to do!!!! AHHHHH....it is SO GREAT!!!! I'm still sitting here in the bed in my PJ's at 11:30. Life is just great!!! :) Have a great New year!!! Your family is SUCH a blessing!!!
Buffi

Pretty Organizer said...

Well, we're both outta touch on blogging. I just managed to change mine this evening.

Okay, our little fam had the same bug. NOT 10 day thank heavens because seriously... can you imagine how much vomit and poopy I'd be dealing with with 6 kids! We only had 4 affected... and we're crossing our fingers our effort to rid the house of germs by bleaching all touchable surfaces has worked! So far everyone's well.

Hope to get back to blogging habbit. I've had a nice break. Look forward to hearing about more of your adventures!
Pretty Organizer

Kam said...

Lisa, thanks so much for the sweet comment!
Hope you all had a great Christmas! Is the weather nuts in Alabama like it is here in GA? My goodness! Hot~Cold~Hot~Cold!!!

Happy New Year to you and your sweet family!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

So Lisa, what's new?? :)