
OK it’s time to send out a prayer request. This is not one of those lovely things to talk about so be warned. The day we got home from Mexico "S" started throwing up he threw up twice that morning he continued to throw up all day that day and had the poopy's. He did that for two days then not then out of the blue threw up 2 times on Friday night nothing all day Sat nothing all day Sunday till early this morning. The poopy's have not ever left. He is not his normal self by no means he is not just laying around but he is not into everything like normal either. He tends to walk to a room and lay on the floor for a second then pick up his gankie and head to the next room. I finally had had enough and called the doctor they said there is a nasty virus going around that last for 10 days. YIKES she said I could not feed him anything solid for 3 whole days. He can have liquids only (Jell-o, popsicles, drinks) his first real solid food is to be one single cracker! This is horrible he is crying all the time wanting food. So pray I can keep him from eating. And just enjoy the jell-o. Hubby, Myself and "M" have all had a part of it (if you know what I mean) "B" seems to have escaped so far. Anyway I tell you all this to just ask that you would pray for my precious Boy. He is so sick and I hate seeing him this sick. Its not easy on a Momma to watch her baby just throwing up and crying out in pain this much. Well I best go he is screaming for food gonna go try to get him to eat some more jell-o. Thank you all in advance for the prayers. Blessings!
3 comments:
Praying. Keep us posted.
Oh girl I am so sorry~ praying for complete healing for all you guys. XoXo
Bless his heart and ya'lls too. Hopefully by this time he is better. But just in case he's not I'll be praying for him and all of you. Let us know how he's doing.
Post a Comment