
OK I was tagged by Jordan & LeighAnne
I'm suppose to name 7 random facts about myself. I do not find myself very interesting but I will try!
1. I am allergic short hair animals.
2. We camped in an old brown school bus!
3. I threw up after my first real kiss. Poor Tony ha ha
4. I grew up with my grandfather's prosthetic arm in my attic and now the arm hangs in a closet at my parents new house!
5. I turned 21 on April 10th of 99 got engaged on April 10th of 99 and got pregnant with "M" on April 10th of 99!
6. I have had 2 Hemorrhoid Surgeries
7. I have to iron everything down to boxer shorts!
Now I have to tag 7 ppl. OK
I tag
Jennifer
Brooke
Rhonda
Merideith
Jessica C
Ashley Haddon
Jessica G
2 comments:
Haha cute!
oh my gosh what a small world...
you are very lucky to have the thorsons as neighbors, they are great people. i love brooke and can't wait for her to come back! we will have to meet! i do hair if you are looking for someone.
www.aviatorwife03@yahoo.com
Post a Comment