This morning I got up was drinking my coffee and catching up on emails like I do every morning. However this morning I noticed one of my childhood friends had written a blog entitled sadness and so I clicked on it thinking that she was sad because she had to take her daughter to school this morning or that she did not pass a test (she went back to school) but NEVER did it cross my mind that something was going to be wrong with her pregnancy! She had made it out of her 1st Trimester and was well on her way to the half way point so I never thought about the baby. No yesterday on the National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss Chrissy found out she had lost the baby at 17 weeks and that this morning she would be admitted into the hospital to deliver her baby. Please please join with me in praying for Chrissy and her husband Wade and there two precious little girls. I pray that the Father would wrap his arms around her and show up big on this day that peace would just envelope her and her Family. I pray for healing emotional and physical. Thank you guys in advance for remembering my friend on this very hard day today! Love you guys!
Update from Chrissy herself on her blog:
I got home a few hours ago and am still woozy from the medicine. My baby was a little boy. We named him Mishael Hannaniah it means "Who is equal to our God" and "The Lord gives grace". He was 5 inches long and 1.7 ounces. They said from the size of him he has been gone about 2 weeks. Thank you for you prayers, they are doing more than you know.
Please continue to remember Chrissy and her husband Wade!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
3 comments:
Urgh.
Lisa,
I will remember your friends. A childhood friend of mine lost her 3 month old baby a week ago too. It has been heart wrenching. I can't even imagine going through this. :(
LeighAnne
You have been tagged!
Post a Comment