Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Warning This is a Rant!

OK you have been forewarned this is a Rant and I am sorry but I have to get it out and I know my poor husband does not need to hear it because there really is nothing he can do other than fire his Uncle! OK Hubby's uncle is our contractor on our house being built. I had reservations about this form the get go but submitted to my husband's desire to be very active in the building process and none of the other contractor's would knock off price with him helping. I think Hubby has always dreamed of building his dream house with his own two hands. He comes from a very long line of "B Family" men that have built there homes and I have to say I am very proud of him. HOWEVER back to the rant. His Uncle takes his precious time doing whatever he pleases and what should have taken a week to dig out took 3 to dig out our basement. Hubby has all permits has the temp power pole and box up ready for Electric Board to come inspect he has cut away more of the slope to make room for the concrete truck. I mean Hubby has done everything he can possibly do. His Uncle was to be here yesterday to dig out the footer well he did not show up and finally calls Hubby at like 5:15 and says I did not make it down there. Ummm No joke Sherlock! The concrete truck will be here tomorrow mid morning and this has to be done its 8:19 a.m and that goof off is still not here. I just really am aggravated and I have talked to my Mother in law about it its her brother. Can I just say how funny God sometimes is, my Mother is nothing like her siblings and my Mother in law and her middle brother are nothing like her younger brother. They are very responsible do as they say they are going to do. Even if it makes someone ill if they say they are going to be somewhere they are there. NOT SO MUCH WITH THIS UNCLE! OK I may eat my words in a few months and love him but right now at this moment I am ready to pop his bald head off his body! OK I am going to clean house while "S" is at my mother in laws. YIPEEE he stayed the night last night with them. He has not stayed the whole night in months! It was so wonderful to sleep and not have a little body in between hubby and I. OK I gotta get busy! Oh Oh OH Mom in law took Miley our youngest Shi Tzu to the vet yesterday to get fixed! I wish I could share the story but this is a G rated blog! ha ha Well the vacuum is calling my name! Blessings!